Spreading the Knowledge!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lenten Hiatus

I've been washed away lately in the sweep of blogging and tweeting. I'm connected to millions of tweeters and bloggers, but really, I'm losing a little grip on my day-to-day loves. God. My marriage. My kids. My writing.

Inspiration hit this morning as I sat on my couch wondering what was going on on Twitter. I wondered about those agents, the publishers, the famous writers...and then it hit me: Who cares? (I mean that in the most respectful sense!)

So for the sake my faith, my family, and my writing, I'm taking the next 40 or so days off of social media and concentrating on being who I need to be. Better follower of Christ. Better wife. Better mom. Better writer. More focus all around.

See you beautiful people on April 23!

1 comment:

Bethanne said...

are you still popping into pc? I did the same with facebook. I feel free, actually. I'm able to blog again. I'm writing this week for the first time since...a long time. What slaves we become!!

God bless your lent, and your family! I know my family is happier right now. *hugs* Stay strong.