Spreading the Knowledge!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Just like magic...

...and I'm back.

Lent was great. Can't say that I learned any amazing life lessons or got that spiritual clarity I was looking for, but I did enjoy the time with my family and got a bit of nothing done.

I did take away the need to clear the plate for the rest of the summer, though. That was a tough decision. I've got great things coming my way (baby, novella being published, maternity leave) and I was so caught up in the things on my to-do list that I couldn't accomplish that it was eating me up. So I am on sabbatical from my beloved crit group (from the critting part) and am refocused on producing more work before my life gets hectic again.

Have I mentioned how much I missed this place? How much I missed twitter?

Hope the spring season has been wonderful for everyone. Happy writing!

h.

No comments: